15 June 2009


HAPPY 2 MONTHS
ANNIVERSARY

The only MAN who are always by my side to protect me,tolerating my stupid adittude everytime i'm having a bad day :) Thou, we didnt meet everyday like the past~ you never fail to call me or sms me whenever you've got the time..

sometimes i will give you lil surprise by popping out suddenly at your workplace & you will give me food to eat n eat... i'm getting fatter already!!!

still remember you did papper rose on my bdae as present, & you tell me the meaning of why using tissue to do it :)IT means our love will not change & remain the same unless we change it ourself...

I could promise you I would stay true to you always,i still wanna be your wifey :)*blush* i wan you to keep the promise of our lifetime promise, i'm waiting to wear the dress & walk through down the red carpet with our friends giving their full blessing to us!

last but not least i love you dear!

No comments: