15 June 2009

i was having a bad day thou,
aunty visit me & i was having a big cramp~~
been drinking warm water to make myself feel better...

after work went over to bugis to met up with ladies,
MR mushun eArly celebration of his birdday :)

The food was totally bad & limited...
totally not worth the price that we pay!!!
everything we have to wait super long,
the soup, the plates & almost everything....

PAID $18.30 for just few hotdog few beef & golden mushroom...
the food is just so limited totally turn us off!
shall never go back to that place for food again,
all ladies & gents have agree !!!

me & rou

me & wenz

LAdies in black

KuKuFaCe

Sucky tiantian steamboat!





Had a little argument with BOIfrien, my phone was totally flat & he cant reach me,
he was super worried for me due to some reason... sorrie~

was waiting for MR wei xiong to pick me up from bugis....
while waiting for him i chatted with dear awhile, on phone as i left my hp to be charge awhile with vicky....

aftermath i didnt wait for Mr wei xiong,
i went back myself & ask him to meet me at TPY.....
.............
......
.......
.....
...
..
.
.
.
i draw you on this white paper
the warm smile holds me
even when i close my eyes, i see only you

No comments: