16 June 2009

With all my heart and soul, i give all my love to hold.
You were always meant to be my destiny.
The one i don't bare to lose.




Boifrien came over to my house to pick me up,
went over to Hougang Plaza awhile & headed back TPY.
Both of us went supper aftermath,
he had ban mian & i ordered a red bean soup :)
Once reached home we had L4D for awhile :)
It was not so fun to play at home coz you cant shout,
have to plug on ear piece to play...

BOIfrien trying to figure out th magic thingy,
finally he made it & he do the trick to make me laugh :)
The both of us didnt really went to bed..
phone keep ringing & ringing!!!
voices are getting louder & louder...

..........
.......
...
..
.

This month wasnt a great month to be!!!
Everything was really damn bad~
Lets pray hard that nothing will happen....

No comments: