24 April 2009

wake up super early today...
think i must be something wrong~
recently keep waking up damn early in the morning...

been doin nothing the whole of the day~
BOIfrien was happily sleeping all the way :(
i was soo boring norh.. poor me :(

been calling serene & wenz to disturb them~
thou they are workin but i dun care coz i'm BORED!!!
hahax... bear with it la ok??

Grandma cook my favourite dish :)
ITs her off day~ YEASSHH!!!
so delicious haha >",<

around 5 plus 6 get myself to prepare for work~
due to me slacking habit, i need to take a cab down :(
its cost me $$19.50 !!!
so expensive man~ due to PEAK HOUR...

when BOIfrien called me~
i told him bout the fare too...
he was shocked.. too bad nor!

who ask you to sleep till so late (%$&#%^$&^&*)
like pig like that...
sleep is always never enough for BOIfrien (hehe..)

ai Xin meal


BOIfrien was sweet :)
made his way down to my workplace just to send me home~
thou the sky was RED & WINDY...

slack at void deck awhile~
around 4plus 5am we went home sweet home..
LOves~~~

reach home and i start to CAMWHORE...
so long no Cwhoring already :)
BOIfrien bring me out later...

MAKE sure you can wake up on time!
if not i'm gonna KILL you!!!
goodnight :)

No comments: