26 April 2009

back @ blogging :)

BOIfrien was sweet brough me out to walkwalk..*hee*
walk all over the shopping mall~
ended up in arcade room again....

i wanted to play the bally game but he dun wanna acc me play :(
scared paiseh lei~ hahax!
time fly fast, BOIfrien send me to work again :)

at work was a crazy night thou,
i was drunk! omg...
think i vomited 3 times??? ( so er xin right?)

dunno why, suddenly everyone keep askin me to drink :(
sadded!!! wanted to go back earli but cannot SOBX!
but okay larhx...
some customer was nice give sweet to me~

BOIfrien was sweet, fetch me after work :)
even thou he was tired but he still make his wae down..
(love you.. eiiu are getting so much sweeter)
back to his house, went shower & off to bed *heehee*

--------------

wake up around evening time...
its so hard to dig my fatty pig up~
i got a hard time *phew*

finally wake up!!!
prepare to back my house~

on our wae home we encounter some funny uncle bikers!
dear & i was riding at normal speed...
didnt noe why suddenly those uncle keep LAPING us...

while they over take us they will look abit~
when we over take them abit those uncle will come over take us again...
during corner time more funny!

the uncle's KUP CORNER as if he wanted to show off..
wad's wrong with those uncle with riding bikes recently???
so old liao still wan kup corner & lap people sia~
MY GOODNESS..
me & BOIfrien was laughing away while riding...

had dinner with BOIfrien & i went shower....
while BOIfrien using com~

get myself change make up & off we go~
BOIfrien send me to work again...
sadded, didnt reali have much time to accompany him :(

bear with it alright?
3 more days to go and i will have my off day lerhx :)
heehee~

-------------------------

i'm disappointed...

No comments: