21 April 2009

alright...
i only had a short sleep~
slept at 6 plus and woke up at 10am in the morning...

bomb dearie up at 12pm but he was too tired :(
so let him continue to sleep ba..
SLEEPING KING!!

0789 ladies and me are going to have some sushi feast~
BUFFET! eat till you shiok... LOLx~
but i miss chilli crab thou :(
*salivia dripping*

its been such a long time since,
we had our sushi outing...
L4D after math??? *wink*

update on my pressie :)LOves~~
thank Q you all so muchie *wink*


thanks Vale :)
Spa Pleasure Orchid Care

thanks Jasmine :)
Incanto Perfume & Bdae Cake

thanks KIwi :)
Esprit Connect Perfume

thanks rou & wenz
Victoria's Secret Bag

---------
yessh~
huihui finally send me the rest of the few pic's..
got it and update it :)
thanks girl...



huihui 08 & me 07

Gary & me

JJ , me & Lao Seng

Bikes outside my pub <3

Big moo moo <3

time to get my ass off here~
bye everyone..
gotta get prepare & meet dearie <3
FINALLY he wake up!!!

No comments: