21 April 2009

BOIfrien was sweet...
came over to fetch me during evening time~
we went over to my jurong aunty house for dinner :)

after dinner at aunt hse,
we went over to jurong point walk walk see see...
didnt get anything but play a little game in arcade :)

---------

headed back home to have a little rest~
BOIfriend everyday was keeping me accompany...
time with you was so much sweeter now :)

fatty pom pom!!!
he made a presnt for me by himself :)
a bouquet of rose flowers :)
pink & white colour, thou its not complete yet...

you are so sweet :)
I LOVE YOU larhs~
heehee...

fucker MALAYs i must say so gian peng!
($%^&#$^) damn u!!!
curse you all~ LOLx...

around midnight went back to BOIfrien house :)
before that we went to have small supper...
as i said i'm on diet but i keep eating~

always say i'm too heavy,
till his bike cant move off...
back home rest awhile & we went off to bed...

----------

Bad day!!!!
forgottten to buy TOTO~
my number actually came out!!!! (^%#@$%^.. maron!!!)

when vonny actually called me,
asked me did i buy my bdae date???
i say oh ya hor~ i forget about it...

BOIfrien was so ke lian...
when i was on phone i keep hitting him :)
sorry narhx, but sad mahx!!!

if not i'm loaded liao le lor~
haiz... nvm its fated as BOIfrien say :(
sorry dear for giving adittude to you..

dear & i went over to KOVAN to meet his friends awhile...
chit chatted, smoke awhile & we left :)

went back sengkang to meet my brother for dinner :)
small dinner with him on our actual bdae...
BEDOK 85 *woot*
- satay
- guan qiang
- stingray
- lala *my favourite*
- sambal kangkong

Just the 3 of us we actually ate so much~
after math went over to geylang buy ciggratte
& home sweet home <3

KAWASAKI & SP
dear & didi bike pic's :)
taken at dunno wads the name of the place~
I WANNA GET LICENSE TOO :)

Goodnight everyone :)
gotta sleep now meeting BOIfrien @12 in the noon..
darling bringing me out YEAH!!!

No comments: