19 April 2009

alright~
as i say i hope that i will enjoy my bdae,
I did really had a great time man!!!

thanks everyone for coming down
and for the presents & ANG BAOs :)

clebrating for the 1st time with my CUTE brother~
hahax.. he's so high man!!!
LOUSY ASSHOLE!!

some of my pub customer came down too...
still got some pic's with huihui & dunno who~
waiting for them to send me :(

MY JUST DIAM FAMILY
so sad~ vale went off first...



LADIES IN THE HOUSE
love you all ladies...
thanks for being there for me..
but i will still irritate you all everyday in the morning :)


SERENE & DEXTER
my phone once lay on serene hands..
this is the outcome :)



MS & DEXTER
tamade they trying to act cute sibo???


ME & PRECIOUS DIDI
happy birthday to you my brother :)
1st time celebrating together...
hope you enjoy too :)


THANKS 4 coming down
lao seng, aboi's gf & mani more...



SMASHING TIME

No comments: