18 March 2009

HAPPY 1 MONTH ANNIVERSARRY


dear time with you really fly fast.
together with you just seems like yesterday...
still remember how we met each other that very day:)
the pub @Purvis street on yvonne birthday..
they intro you to me~

you were looking at my tattoo but at the same point~
i was secretly looking at you too but u didnt notice right??
we smoke, chatt & went back into the pub...

Out of no where, adrian took your phone~
ask me to save my number inside & you miss call me your number...
you keep disturbing say that ur name is COKE represent chinese~

ok lah, till now you still will say that you very COOL...
ya lah... somehow a little bit!!!
happy right???

thou being 1 month is not very long~
but its enough for you to show me everything in the life of yours!
when having some problems, we share & go through it together~

somehow things comes badly by our side sometimes~
to make us have those silly thinking..
after every little talks together things are better :)

you told me this before we together~
even there's need a quarrel, you will make it a worthwhile quarrel
because at least our TRUST is there....

i am really happy being with you all this while~
and i hope that you will never let go of my hand...
i have faith in you & waiting for the very special day
just for the TWO of us...
__________________________


And even the sun refuse to shine,Even if romance ran out of rhyme
you would still have my heart until the end of time
cuz all i need is you
my valentine♥

No comments: