18 March 2009

i know that you are a nice guy,caring & etc...
but i'm not the right one for you i'm sorry~
i'm already attach to ke le...

you should know how i feel for him~
when we chatted on the phone that night...
dun wan coz of this friends also cant be :)

_____________

skinny ass called me up in the middle of the night around 3am..
told me that he was sorry that cant reply my msg
due to his busy with meetings discussing
with the new business he & adrian setting up :)

dun worry la! i understand de hoh!!!
he was sweet, told me that he never forget its our one month...
he told me those sweet sweet thing on phone~
dun wan write here if not those KAYPO jealous!!!

poor boy caught wet on the way home due to rain~
stupid weather recently not good!
alright~ past few days was sweet :)

darling brought me ut with brother's & friends
went back to his house,
he prepare towel & on the heater for me to shower :)

wake up in the afternoon, accompany him to work,
chatted with his boss , he's funny lahx!
keep askin me to join them to malaysia this weekend but i cant go sorry :)

went back home around 7plus 8 at night...
online & chatted with rou till late...
hohoho~ counting down to the weekends :)

chalet events is coming!!!
cant wait for that very day to come!!!

No comments: