15 March 2009

alright went steamboat with my ladies over at bugis~
such a small world saw jasmine over there with her boss...
ask her come over our table awhile :)
snap a picture of her~ hahax!!!

had fun, such a long time since we ladies had steamboat...
i miss steamboat session organise at our house la~
someone please organise...

after math went to boat quay to meet yvonne~
we waited for adrian & my boi out of malaysia...
as they coming down to look for us...

went back to skinny ass home to sleep...
he send me to work & he went to work straight:)
haaax... the both of us were LATE!!!


OUR FOOD!!!

LADIES


tou tou de snap my boi while he was singing~
andy lau~ qing shen de yi ju
my favourite song!!!!
haha

MY BOii



had a hard time catching this stupid thingy!!!
but cute larhx!!!

No comments: