11 February 2009

today was my off day~
yeah! great i can sleep till late afternoon.
suppose to help serene to go asiasoft again due to the stupid
operator making the things laggy but lucky its was fine today :)

luckily carol call's wake me up around 4 plus~
still feeling sleepy but i needed to get myself prepare to go far east.
as usual chatted with rou & wenZ on msn, gossiping bout stuff...
we always got lots of things to gossip about everyday...

get shower quickly preapare and out i go~
took a cabby down, due to my laziness & was going to be late!!!
slow traffic when i was on the way down...
reach far east at around 6.15 bought old chang kee for david my artist~
started my tattoo session at 6.30pm & ended around 8 plus 9...

bought my favourite food at the basement...
i'm good for just now coz i took train back home~
usually i took a cab home coz of my swollen legs but its ok!!!
when i reach sengkang station serene call & we chatted on the phone~
didnt meet boi coz he's going geylang to have dinner with supercuts people...
he's tired slept at 3plus 4 ytd & today still wake up early to go work~
(sayang sayang~~)

went over to 7 eleven to buy ice lemon tea & ciggratte~
when paying i saw him walk pass,
msg him disturb sae~ (wha... walk pass me also never see me ar???)
he repli: ( sry..sry..too tired didnt see you)
LOLx~ say i blur sotong you more blur...

after home awhile hang up with serene tml she have to work~
went to take a shower, msging with dear MR TAN....
he's enjoying the seafood at geylang!!!! (*idoit you)
about 12plus midnight he reach home took a shower~
we continue to sms till we both doze off.... (pigSsSsS)

wake up around 2plus 3am feeling hungry...
cook maggie mee to eat oh my going to get fat real soon~

yesterday when boi was at my house i ask him this question :)
me:: dear, if one day i become those fat fat lady how??
boi- never mind lor~
me:: you will still wan me meh???
boi- ok de ma~ dun worry i will drag you go jogging everyday to slim back..
me:: wha... torture me lei~
boi- i dun care!!!!


yessh~ few more days towards valentine day :)
got any plan's???
my dear & i still havent got any plans yet...
by the time knock off already what time~
we both HAVE to work til 7.30pm ,thats bad about hairdressing LINE!!!
we have to see if there's any late appointments...
(pray hard don have any of them)

yupp, serene they all planing to the zoo~ (sob~ cant join them)
hope eveything will run smoothly for them on tat day...
lastly, a SUPER great thanks to huihui :)

time for me to go sleep again~
shall end here...
goodnight~

No comments: