13 February 2009

hohoho~ after few days i'm back to bogging~ this few days was nice...
But boy is naughty gonna bite him whenever i'm with him (*idea hor??)
so fast tml gonna be valentine's day yet due to stupid WORK, me and boy cant plan anything. We still have to see what time is our last appointment. Again we have to do LAST MIN PLAN?? Not bad right, cos everytime plan nicely stuff wont come the right way you wanted.

Darling boy getting naughti naughti~
he even know how to make my sotong mouth already he show it to me make me laugh at him... Wanted take pic's of it and he start to show the labels logo again.. Idoit you! I'm gonna bite you from now on!!! We shall see what's the score.. Haha.. Hope you will like the present tat i bought for you alright! Even though its not sort of labels thingy but its thoughts tat count isnt?



alright overdue pic's taken at clara birthday are out ~thanks to my stupid lousy computer and i have to use my phone??? Enjoy : )

clara and doreen


doreen, carol, clara

No comments: