14 February 2009

bogging = blogging
cool huh? Crazy me don bother~
adrian bro's send me back home after work.

Reach home, went shower straight.
Grandpa's mood was good? He cook DINNER for me... Wow, i finish everything up tat he cook!!! (*yummy)

slack around at home and went out around 12plus.. Was to meet you nan thy all but cos some reason so we didnt wen out so i Meet desmond then fetch li juan headed down to boat quay to meet carol & bf. I jio one hor don play play. . . lOLX!

Went to martin den to conspiracy den to blue blaze den to dragonfly!! We drink we club and we eat till morning 6plus 7 took a little nap. Guang and des bomb me up.. Thanks alot guys! Haha..Luckily i'm not LATE! If not sure die..

again i start to camwhoring during work..
Time flies fast, people tend to change fast~



took few picture of my ugly leg~
look like a pig leg isnt it?
Hahaha..

No comments: