10 February 2009

huihui came over to my salon to get her hair done.
her hair now is quite ah TOOT as mine thou~ haha (^_^)

after work head over to hougang 401 to have our dinner...
order a chicken culet & yi wen order a chicken chop,
huihui was not having any coz she jus has a cheese cake before hand.

huihui saw next table order CHILI CRAB!!!!
so she & yi wen decided to order cRaBs & man tou for ourself...
we simply ENJOY it so muchie~
thank you BOSS!!!

dear boi came look for me once he knock off from work...
that's the first time huihui & bf saw him...
neverless yiwen & guo liang's friends somehow LINK!!!!
(omg...small world)
the both guys started to chat along same goes for huihui~

we chatted awhile, finish with our drink & home sweet home....
dear & i took cabby home as for huihui & bf they rode their bike off~

reach home, chatted with him awhile had a few sticks of cigratte~
wanna go bath but he dun let me go (so bad...right?)
he say "come we play WWE, i dun let you go bath!!!"
(suddenly went MAD??)

we both simply just play WRESTLING on the bed just like KIDS ???
He lock my leg, grab my hand & at the same time TICKLE ME~
(poor me.. toopid TAN guoliang)
try to struggle but nothing could be done *hELLLLLP!!!!
finally he let go off me & off i run into the bathroom HIDES & shower ~
done with my shower came back into the room he soundly asleep~
(isnt it that he's a pig too? stuupid uncle liang)

on my computer & he suddenly wake up~
even use my bolster to hit mE ( %*!@%@#.. asshole!)
ask me go over and he HUG me so tight til gonna explode~

MR TAN says from NOW on ::
NO more nightlife job~ NO more tounge stud & NO more tattoing.....
i'm being banned from all these~

around 3am,
he went home sweet home & concuss :)
i start to miss him again~



i know that you are very tired already just now,
but you dun care bout it just to accompany me...
i'm touched by you mr TAN!!!

No comments: