09 February 2009


meet up with serene yesterday at cityhall cos need to go over suntec to get the maple account to be retrive back.. After getting things done we walk over to KFC to had my dinner, i'm damn hungry alright... Recently i eat quite alot!! Haha.. Putting up weight? Yes? Or no? I don care too i'm happy with it.. Dexter come down to look for us after he book out, ask them if wanna watch movie or wanna play game... No objection on gaming but objection for watching benjamin button's!!! Stupid dexter?
End up with UNDERWORLD!!! i love this show where there's warewolf and vampire's hahax!!! Thumps up for this movie... Movie end's at around 11, its a 1hour30min show short and nice. . . Can i watch one more time again?
After movie, wave goodbye to serene and dexter as i'm finally going down to boat quay to collect my pay after so long that they owe me... Stupid hell right? Owe me more than 3 months already!! Baobei carol and bf was there..
Desmond , his friend and wife come along too.. Having fun as told piggy tat i will go home before 3 but den i over estimate e time :( end up 4den reach home.. Poor boi was waiting for me at home even thou he still got to work in the morning but he still waited for me to reach home den go sleep...

No comments: