29 January 2009

new year day 3,
wake up in the afternoon..
wanted to get a wash & blow but end up all salon was not open..
went to watson to get a straightener to do myself...
guo liang call me and ask me to get something from there but too bad~
OUT OF STOCK!!! suay la you~ went home straight to get myself prepare to go down hong wenni's bday... meet nicholas & marcus over there play 5,10,15!!!


HAPPY BDAY HONG WENNI













had fun over there, drinking non-stop, sing my favourite song for sure.
wennni's ice cream cake melt and the whole of my table full of ice cream!!!make us clean & clear the tables ourself~ omg!!!after few more cups of drinks , i started camwhoring again~ times up pub close jeffery jio me go dragonfly, i say still go FLY i wan sleep liao later go there DIE!!! its already 2plus and i'm starting to yawnz already, went home sweet home after math. msging with guo liang till he fall aleep and then my turn to sleep! enjoy the pic's ya?? hahahax~

No comments: