30 January 2009

new year day 4
went out around 10plus to hougang ~ meet Guang and friends to gamble~
alot of people was there byt he time i reach, already got 8people...
later on still few more end up total 10 plus i think?
after playing with blackjack, i keep on taking the small numbers...
there was a round i took 17 already and i still try my luck WHA!! i got a 4 and all becomes 21 !!!! HUAT ARHX~ i win... ended up play si gi pit i lost all my MESO away~ win bk again and in the end i lost just $2!!!!






Was a fun night at ah po's house, shall go again tonight???
lalala~ guoliang didnt join me coz he go & meet his secondary school friends!!!ask me win more but if lose we half half ok?? *wink
from 10 plus we play till 3 plus and i started to camwhoring again~
thanks AH BOON for buying the tibits back home start to have lil craving for chips~FINALLY ended at 5am... wei kang's brother send us back home~



I LOST $2 TODAY

There goes my another day of the week, 6 more days to work!!! AH LAO went OUT drinking again.. Luckily i got my own programme, didnt even sms me a single msg when he's out drinking!!! alright end of my day & time to go my PIGGY LAND

No comments: