28 January 2009

new year day 2...
wake up in the afternoon was rushing down to dover to 2nd aunti house,
by the time i'm ready all going sua tiu liao~ headed straight to my jurong aunty mama house, had a lunch with them...i miss you all very mUCH!!!!
i felt like crying when talking to them... papa packed my favourite food, my favourite drink... i cant bear to leave your house u both know ma!!!!


update my bit tipsy pic's after boat quay ytd


meet serene & bf @jurong point for movie INKheart...
normal show something which bit same as BEDtime stories,
saw zhi wen & gf outside cinema :)after movie went down to smoke,
saw justina she change alot getting more prettier :)


took a cab n headed to jie ying's house to gamble... not my day LOST $18!!!omg~ went home around 10 plus 11...



went out to hougang around 12 plus to meet guo liang to slack~
we talk rubbish again, accompany me to 7 eleven to buy ciggy...bought cigg & my ice lemon tea walk back under his block...saw his friends drove pass with their bike n they blow him, they stop and chatted awhile and left. continue sit under his block and saw his mom & uncle walk pass...he say, tml my mom sure ask who are you de~ later she will ask this and that LOLx!!!went home sweet home @ 4plus 5
GUANG sorry for my laziniess for not going down boat quay : )

No comments: