03 June 2009

its a monday blue thou,
was so sleepy during work :(

reach workplace late due to abit...
muahaha....
reach office already den start to watch shows again...

BOIfrien was so naughty!!!
i thought he was working, i gave him a call...
idioit him...

while i was going to end work soon he start to msg me :)
though i can go off from work but then i still stay over,
to watch me boys over flower show :)

its getting more n more excited!!!
i wanna be in the show too :)
muahahaha~~~

BOIfrien was sweet!
brought me over to FAR east plaza to have ice cream...
heehee~

I LOVE YOU :)
you are way too sweet today...
jus a small surprise but u make me smile :)

-----------
--------
------
----
---
-
-
-
-
-
sometimes i simply dun understand,
why cant humans satisfied with what they are having??

No comments: