23 June 2009

I'M LOVED :x

WOOT*
Today is Bitch 1st day of work & i made her waited me more dan 1/2hr....
Slacking timez, went over FEP to shop..
Both of us Bought a same Cardigan & she bought a new heels :)
Ate kfc for lunch, packed back to work place...
DID nothing much as we are always busy Gossiping??

MR kukubird XxXxXxXx came look for me during my work time :)
went downstairs with wenx met him for a smoke,
have some chat bout stuff * he going home as he was tired.....

Time fly fast :)
watched BOYS OVER FLOWER again some of the parts,
make my tears wanna rock & roll !!!
hehex:)

Back to hubby's place after work :x
hubby was soo tired & he was sleeping right now >",<
i'm happy :)
hubby gonna plan for a oversea trip for the both of us!!!
maybe next MONTH???
][
][
][
][
][
][
][
][
][
][
nnB's TLCH~ GOD damn it :x oOoPs!!
You are making my EYE SORE whenever i saw~
Brainless or BOOBless??
DRBJXRG~ er mi tuo fo :)
xhan zai shan zai :)

No comments: