09 June 2009

i suddenly feel so BITCHY that i wanna make a post now :)
my goodness sake!!!
it makes me laugh till my lungs is coming out....

she's jus aint having any brain
BUT happens that she's having a DICK inside it...

忘恩负义的女人...
kept on spoutting on other's how they copy you?
go & think where did u get the~
ideas from & how you get the cloths from...

BUT i'm not going to demand you to say sorry to me coz u copy me :)
I'M much more friendly & real enough...
(right? my ladies)

Have some pride and self awareness alright dear?
this sentence suits u more :)
thanks for posting it out ya???
(my goodness)


where you go we copied you???
tsk... tsk...
isnt it that you are the one doing it???

the whole of ur LIFE is simply sooo soo FAKE!
Hair= extension of fake hair??
BOIfrien = kept on telling lies???
friens of ur's = Acting to be GD frien??
tattoo = AIRBRUSH??
Shower too many times the paint will fade & you have to touch up
after every shower you had??? i simply wonder how it it look like when it fade and you are waring SLEEVELESS tee? *haha*

this is call reali tattoo not air brushed!
DONT come & throw SKIN LABELS kia's face
THANKS A MILLION







how lucky & contented i am :)
to have a lovely husband to be, that wont tell lies
AND of course he's faithful to me...

I simplys pity you !
but you & ur BOI simply made up a great couple
THUMBS UP!

you should'nt have human skin on ur body...
should have taken it all out and replace it with plastic ...
you are just so FAKE...

GENTLE reminder to you!
SMALL size doesnt mean they are nice to bullied :)
YOU??? simply a DICKY STUCK ON UR HEAD :)
coz u aint any brains~~~

No comments: