02 May 2009

ohaiyo...
been working 9 days in a row...
finally having my off day now its so shiok!!!

yesterday 9plus BOIfrien came over my hse to look for me :)
slack awhile went out to punggol to meet his bro & sister...
went up to their hse,
coz toopid pig wanna watch 11pm show..

later in the night we are hungry again,
went out to have supper!
omg~ i'm putting on weight for sure :(

around 3 plus i think,
BOIfrien send me home to get my cloths coz going bk his hse...
went over to geylang & home sweet home @6am in the morning :)
ITS A LUCKY DAY!!

-------------

BOIfrien was so sweet...
wake up or i can say that he didnt even sleep at all...
waited till dunno what time he COOK food food for me:)
he do the cooking & i do the washing :)
so sweet hor you! *muacks*

hmm...
deardear you this fatty pompomm!!!
toopid piggy but i still love you <3

alright need to go and get prepare liao
meeting 0789 for SUSHI BUFFET!!!!
shopping spree!
wads next???
shall blog later on *hehe*
byebye!!

No comments: