20 February 2009

maybe its fate~
who brought us together~
things arent simple in anyways that we both wanna be...
but, you have show me everything in your life & prove it to me~

you've brought me into the world of yours~
but i'm afraid of failing again~
i'm no longer the one they use to have known in the past~
my ladies knew it & they can feel it~



went home waited for desmond & headed over to punggol field,
meet ali & fetch adrian tt idoit towards paramount~
as that skiiny ass was working there as bartender for bartime~
waited for him to knock off & went to purvis street to meet adrian wifey....
had fun over there, skinny ass was sweet ( but hw long can it last?)
skinny ass got to work in the morning 6plus but he still accompany us till dawn~

after math we headed home different ways~
skinny ass send me a super long msg, was nice~
but its jus the starting of it ya???
nobody knows what will happen next....
i'm dissapointed in everything please bring me back trust,love & concern~
i have no faith in now~
hope that you can bring me happiness after everything had been settled down :)



awaiting for that day to come~

No comments: