25 February 2009

its a raining day and the sun wont shine


Its raining cats & dogs, not much customer also~
been eating, drinking & smoking the whole day...

skinny ass bike is done :)
he went over to the bike shop to collect it after work~
the weather was bad & he got wet poor boy :(

skinny ass call me & msging with me whenever he's free~
he told me something sweet...

he's gonna take off next tuesday jus to accompany me..
thou its jus few hours but i know u did make the effort :)
he's gonna cook lunch for me everyday :)
bring to my work place HOR!!!
dun jealous ok??

skinny ass i love you lah <3
you are sooo sweet (*x*)

gonna meet des guang & friends to power house
as guang gonna get his membership over there~

after math we are heading to somewhere else mostly boat quay??
of course shin bar, martin, or beer belly???

skinny ass sae if wan den i bring my helmet~
if dun wan den i take cab with guang & friends...

of COURSE, i will bring my helmet!!!
i wanna spend more time with you too~
you toopid ASSHOLE <3

No comments: