26 December 2008

oh well...
simply love camwhoring with my new innov8 phone~
make me look so pretty right??
*puke
had a steamboat session at home with huihui & bf, serene n bf...
serene & dex come and meet me to go and buy the steamboat thingy...
spent $40.10... went over to the 4D place and buy the scratch scratch thing and i STRIKE $10..
a bonus for me : ) lucky day !!!!
that idoit ONG hui wen & ms put us AEROPLANE!!!
*again
had fun during the steamboat... eat chat & of course SMOKE!!!
took lots of pictures... due to my stupid connection i shall upload it other day...
around 11 plus serene & bf , huihui & bf went home due to tml have to go back camp....
we plan for our next meet up session for MAJIONG during chinese new year : )
session all night LONG!!!!
woot**
cant wait for the day to come... hope that bitch wont aeroplane us again!!!!






No comments: