29 November 2008

Tagged by serene :)


#1. Do you have secrets ?
why not~


#2.Would you fall in love with a guy younger than you by 3 years ?
that wont happen to me


#3.Do you enjoy going to school ?
starting of it sucks but i start to miss it now :(


#4.What would you do with a billion dollar ?
pamper myself with everything den decide


#5.Would you fall in love with your best friend's stead ?
i wont!!! never ever!!!


#6.If you were to choose 1 person between your boyfriend & best friend , who will you choose ?
dunno...


#7.What is the thing that you desire now ?
upgrade myself


#8.If the person you like is already attached, what would you do ?
looking at the point when his happy i'm happy also :)


#9.Is there anything that has made you extremely happy ?
when i needed him most he will appear right infront of me :) that would be enough for me...


#10.What makes you angry ?
the promises that he cant keep...


#11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time ?
someone's wifey & mummy :)


#12.Who is currently the most important people to you ?
my 0789 & family


#13.What is th most important thing in life ?
happy goes lucky


#14.Will you love the person you love now till forever ?
I wish could... but he make me fail to do so....


#15.What's your favorite colour ?
Black & White


#16.Would you give in in all relationships ?
sorry i wont....


#17.If you fall in love with 2 person simultaneously , who will you pick ?
I'll choose the one whom lighten up my life never make me cry & good future for the both of us :)


#18.Would you forgive & forget no matter how horrible a thing somehas has done to you ?
depends!!!! but i belive what comes around goes around...


#19.What do you want to tell the someone you like ?
secret :p

No comments: