22 November 2008

had great fun yesterday was a crazy night....

neh neh they all came down and find me @chatroom due to i'm working :)

stupid zi hua and his gang came down....

shy boy ah bur and his gang came down.....

mr tortise and his gang came down too as for usual whenever i'm working....

was so crazy during work even though i'm having a hangover but i'm drinking like mad still...after work headed down to martin@ boat quay finish the half bottle balance and we order one more!!!

saw ah han, wei xiong, kk they all talk rubbish with them drink with kk cos its his birthday and i forget about it... aunty come and sell bearbear told wei xiong i wan that winnie the pooh bear so he bought it for me :) thanks teddy fatty!!!

after eveyrthing guang neh neh and gang went over macdonal to have breakfast :) finish with my food and we HOME SWEET HOME!!!

the picture are not in sequence.. lazy to arrange coz i'm sooo tired

me & soon outside mac

crazy us @ martin

soon ~ me ~ nehneh

thanks wei xiong for the pooh bear :)

soon & me posing with pooh bear

smile smile twist twist

me & thomas.. we are the X'PECT ppl :)

why he wanna poke my nose???

drink drank drunk!!!!

10 seconds lets do it~ crazy asshole

camwhoring @martin

i say 5 and i say 10!!!

me camwhoring again @martin

missygreen simply love martell

grab me tight and never let me go

No comments: