29 October 2008

went to hui hui wake ytd...
my buddy said wanna 3g to let him see her for the last time ...
so we 3g him to let him see . i feel so sad when i heard my buddy was crying all the way it hurts in me to see my close buddy to cry like this...
when i call him and try to consol him he was really crying painfully deep inside him ...
FUCKER u the driver u know who u are and i'm not gonna to mention UR BIG NAME here!!
i'll curse you for my whole life and the KARMA will come to you one day for causing a young lady's death!!!
still so buay paiseh!!! still dare to go down her wake???
think ur skin is too damn THICK!!!

please admit that its ur fault and not to PENGWEI to defend urself saying that my buddy is speeding at that moment!!!
i used to be jeremy's pillion almost everytime in the past...
he is nt a speeder as u all think... he will take care of his pillion life!!!
u ASSHOLE outside understand???

No comments: