25 October 2008

knock off from salon and headed down to pub and work!! its super tired man... reach there about going to 9pm slack around and begin to work... the whole friday night was a boring one.. not much people also...

during work my boi call me and talk for awhile hehe :) chatted awhile and decided to go over his house after my work around 2am but plus here and there almost all the waitress was drunk!!! oh my goodness.. luckily i'm a little bit tipsy coz i control myself not to drink coz the next morning i got to work and i need to wake up very early....

finish work and i took a cab with wenni alwin & ah boy... alight wenni and alwin first den ah boy drop mi off at kim tian rd~ my boi house YEAH!!! lalala... finally i have reach coz i'm sOoOoOo tired already... reach already and my boi fetch me from his house downstairs... so sweet right?? waited for me the whole night ... BUT!!! he kena shock by my hair colour... haha... so ah lian meh??? oh my godness!!!

took a bath and we go OrH oRh lerhx...

dear boi wake me up 7am in the morning and give me a morning kiss :)

his kiss melts me *blushing* lalalala~ dun think that i dunno how to blush de ok? bleah^^ both of us get prepare and accompany dear boi to the bus-stop and he wave a cab for me to go home and we kiss goodbye~ on the way home dear boi and me was messaging each other teasing each other all along...

WOW!!! few more hours i got to go work already...

mood that i'm having now: Happy

No comments: