16 October 2008

this few days is really damn tired to me...
been workin day and night jobs inorder to earn more money to hire a maid to take care of grandma but my FUCKINg mother just wanna chao jia with me for all those very small issue stuff... just because i forget to do one of the housework at home.. knn!!! my goodness... where got such a mom this this world man!!!
the worst thing is she sae::
don ever ask any FAVOUR from house.. damn it!!!
i work so hard she dun appericiate at all..
all she know is just leave me alone in s'pore and scold me and nag nag nag!!!
MUM~* cant you just spend more of your fucking time with your onli daughter???
why cant you just treat her better?
_________________________
tommorrow my dear boi is flying off to thailand coz of his work..
i'm gonna to miss him more and more... all i can is just bear with it for 3days and he will be back!!lalala~* my dear boi birthday is on this coming tuesday... he's going to celebrate his bdae at party world and all of his friends will be theree on that night!!! GOOSH!! stress!!
OH MY!!! i still havent made up my mind on what to buy for him...
____________________________
i dun wanna wake up from this sparkling lil story that eiuu given me...
i wann eiuu to capture my heart and soul keep it tight within eiiuu.............

No comments: