15 October 2008

As the days goes by... eiuu are making mi falling into the love trap of yours... I'm having the special feeling that i have lost it long ago again... with eiiu around me i felt that i'm the special one... you bring sparkles back into my life just like little shining stars above.....

  • i love the way you hug me
  • love the way you hold on to me
  • love the way you kiss me goodnight
  • love the way you make me keep smiling nonstop

dear dear.... i just simply love the way u treated me you are really making me falling into the love trap of yours... OH MY!!! how can you do that to me arhx!!! its been few days since i last meet u ler... although we chat on the phone and sms alot everyday i still not enough...

*greedy me *

my darling boi ytd chat with me awhile on the phone ... i hint him on the bdae presents den he told me... deardear my bdae that night u dun bring my present gimmi ok? den i ask why lei... den he sae... you put at your room room den after we finish at party world we reach home liao i wanna play treasure hunt... omg!!!

cant imagine my DARLING BOI so cute.... dun see him whole body covered with tattoo's but he's kinda sweet de... and he even told me... deardear my bdae that night we wear couple colour's ok? hahax... so cute right my boi?? that's why i'm getting seriously falling into his love trap!!!!

** i dun wanna wake up from the sparkling lil story... capture my heart and soul keep it tight within you... when i'm beside you my heart tends get to pump faster...

No comments: