21 September 2008


♥19th september

waited for dearie come and fetch me to ssdc to book my practical... headed down to wisma to get his earpiece done... went over to serangoon meet my darling's n god dad... waited for dearie to fetch me meet up with his friendz headed down to malaysia... had our supper over there and SEASHAR!!!

♥20th of september♥
went facial with darling @4.30pm sign up a package for my facial n eye treatment that cost me a big bomb $$980 omg* dearie sae i can claim from him~ evil me! went to a salon to get our a w&b due to our messy hair. went over to bishan to get her car being wash:)everything done we headed down to serangoon garden to find god daddy and dinner over there. mSg dearie what time i will be done and he come and pick me up... poor him been waiting for me the whole day *muacks* dearie waited for me at the same place over at mac :) called up derek they all so went over to woodland to meet up with them... had lots of fun but didnt get to take any pic's nvm.... after that we headed down to ECP slack and chill...

dearie's surprise
*+*+*+*+*+*+♥ so sweet of him♥*+*+*+*+*+*+*

No comments: